Dedication ceremonies of the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul Philadelphia, Nov. 20th 1864.

Image from Patrick Coad Family Papers. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/.

Language: English
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:99231