First Annual Address by Mrs. Richard P. White, January 4, 1896.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/81] Speech given at the general meeting of the American Catholic Historical Society of Philadelphia's Women's Auxiliary Committee.
|Main Author:||White, Mrs. Richard P.|