Letter, To: Right Revd. P.R. Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, October 17, 1846.
1/35/1 - 30.149 Foundation of the Cathedral laid; LeBrun changed plans. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ "
|Main Author:||Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.|