Notice of Adjourned Meeting of the Catholic Club of Philadelphia From: William J. McHugh, Secretary, January 10, 1907.

These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/  [1/3/77]

On printed letterhead, "Catholic Club of Philadelphia, 1403 Locust Street." The Club's emblem, centered and appeared between the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas"

The Club's Secretary, William McHugh, informed members of the "regular stated meeting" for "Saturday evening, January 10th, 1907." Members would take action on proposed amendments to the By-laws.

Main Author: McHugh, William J.
Language: English
Published: 1907
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:437204