Notice of Adjourned Meeting of the Catholic Club of Philadelphia From: James F. Martin, Secretary, October 26, 1896.

These materials are owned by the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/  [1/3/62]

On printed letterhead, "Catholic Club of Philadelphia, 1403 Locust Street." The Club's emblem, centered and appeared between the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas"

Secretary of the Club, James Martin, informed members the President called the meeting for "Saturday Evening, November 7th, 1896" pursuant the revision to the by-laws in May, 1896.  Enclosed was a "copy of the proposed Amendments to the By-Laws"

Main Author: Martin, James F.
Language: English
Published: 1896
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:437137