Printed, "Catholic Club of Philadelphia: Seventh Annual Election of Directors," 1883.

These materials are owned by the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/  [1/3/20]

The Club's emblem, centered and appeared above the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas"

"Official list of the candidates." It is an alphabetical list of 8 men arranged by surnames.  

Main Author: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Language: English
Published: 1883
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:437061