Printed, "Catholic Club of Philadelphia: Third Annual Election of Directors," 1879.

These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/  [1/3/8]

The Club's emblem, centered and appeared above the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas"

"Official list of the candidates, from whom eight Directors are to be chosen." It is an alphabetical list of 12 men, by surnames, with 4 names scratched out with pencil.  Penciled numbers perhaps by order of preference.

Main Author: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Language: English
Published: 1879
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:436529