Printed, "Catholic Club of Philadelphia: Second Annual Election of Directors," 1878.

These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see:  [1/3/7]

The Club's emblem, centered and appeared above the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas"

"The following is an official list of the candidates, from whom eight Directors are to be chosen." It is an alphabetical list, by surnames, with 9 names scratched out with pencil.  Two additional names were penciled at the bottom of list.

Main Author: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Language: English
Published: 1878
Online Access: