Notice for Regular Annual Meeting of Catholic Club to Consider Amendments to the By-Laws By: Charles Phillips, Secretary, May 4, 1878.

These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/  [1/3/6]

The Club's emblem, centered and appeared above the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas" The address printed directly below the Club's name: 217 South Broad Street.

Members to consider the Board of Directors' proposed amendments to the Club's charter as presented on the notice to members.

Main Author: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Language: English
Published: 1878
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:436521