Typescript Membership Invitation, To: Catholic Gentlemen in the Philadelphia area From: Simon J. Martin, Secretary, [n.d.].

These materials are owned by the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/  [1/3/4]

The Club's emblem, centered and appeared between the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas" The address printed directly below the emblem: 1403 Locust Street.

"There are  two classes of membership -- resident and non-resident. . . . The Club House is in the most central part of the City, near its main thoroughfares and the principal halls, clubs, and theatres."

Main Author: Martin, Simon J.
Other Authors: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Format: Letter
Language: English
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:436468