By-Laws: The Catholic Club of Philadelphia, 1897.
These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/2/10]
By-laws contained Article VIII: Seal. "The Seal of the Club . . . the armorial bearings of the Club shall be arms, on a field of azure a cross, or, on the dexter chief point an etoile or, signifying that liberty continues secure and civilization progressive only so long as the star of empire remains a satellite of the cross; crest, a cross trefflee or."
|Main Author:||Catholic Club of Philadelphia.|
Philadelphia : F. McManus, Jr. & Co.