Printed, The Catholic Club's List of Officers and Board of Directors, [1894?].

These materials are owned by the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/  [1/2/7]

The Club's emblem, centered and appeared between the Club's title, is a shield with cross, topped a cross. Ribbon banner below with motto "per fidem libertas" On back, meeting information about Club's Annual Meeting, Board of Directors and membership information.

Main Author: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Language: English
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:436209