List of Members by Surnames Recorded From March to December, [n.d.].

These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/  [1/2/5]

Possible record of members' attendance, in alphabetical order, on lined paper with columns headings for each month from March to December. No activity, e.g. check mark, made after June. Proposed in May 1875, the Catholic Club of Philadelphia, formerly the De Sales Institute of Philadelphia, was founded January 2, 1877.


Main Author: De Sales Institute of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, Pa.).
Other Authors: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Language: English
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:436199