Notebook, Minutes of the De Sales Institute of Philadelphia Meetings, 1872-1876.

These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/  [1/1/1]

Bound book with approximately 120 pages. From front cover, "Rec. Sec's Minutes; 10-29-72 to 4-21-1876" At the 1st meeting, it was noted that Professor Edward Roth "had offered the Institute the use of his hall at 337 South Broad Street" Subsequent minutes were taken at "Broad St. Academy" The recording secretary, in 1872, was William S. Walsh.

Proposed in May 1875, the Catholic Club of Philadelphia, formerly the De Sales Institute of Philadelphia, was founded January 2, 1877.



Main Author: De Sales Institute of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, Pa.).
Other Authors: Catholic Club of Philadelphia.
Language: English
Published: 1872
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:435995