Newspaper, "Die Feldpost," No. 29, October 5, 1914.

Die Feldpost: ein fröhlicher Gruss der Evangelischen Kirche in der Nordmark an die deutschen Brüder in Heer und Flotte, No. 29 (5 October 1914). Newspaper of the Lutheran Church in the Nordmark (=Schleswig-Holstein). Printed by H. H. Nölke, Bordesholm. One illustration. 4 p. (28.3 x 21 cm.).  From the Finding aid prepared by Violet Lutz.

Automated translation. [The army postal service: a cheerful greeting of the Evangelical Church in the Nordmark to the German brothers in the army and navy, No. 29]

[1/2/11] Founded in 1764, The German Society of Pennsylvania is America’s oldest German organization. Its Joseph P. Horner Memorial Library, housed in a beautiful 19th century reading room, holds one of the largest private collections of German-language books in the U.S. The German American Collection contains a wealth of material documenting all aspects of German American life, beginning with the first settlers in Germantown in 1683. In addition to books, the library houses sizable collections of 19th century Philadelphia German newspapers, periodicals, pamphlets, and manuscripts. The online catalog can be viewed at: gsp.library.net  For more information, please visit: www.germansociety.org

Main Author: Evangelical Church of Germany,
Format: Newspaper
Language: German
Published: Bordesholm : Nölke. 1914
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:433529