Fragment. Envelope, To: "The Misses O'Reilly," [n.d.].

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/  [1/10/7]

Partial envelope The upper left printed "The White House" This item belongs with the previous record, see, "Engraved Invitation, To: "The Misses O'Reilly" to a reception From: "The President and Mrs. Wilson," at The White House, March 3, 1916."

Language: English
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:417817