Letter, From: Medical Director's Office, Head-Quarters Department of the Cumberland, September 15, 1864.

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/  [1/8/28]

Correspondence on printed letterhead, "Head-Quarters Department of the Cumberland" Signed with intials, "H.H.B." [best guess]

Language: English
Published: 1864
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:417604