Booklet, March 19, 1895.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/27]. Includes letter from Archbishop's House, "Patrick John Ryan?", photographs and membership applications bound with purple cord.
|Main Author:||American Catholic Historical Society of Philadelphia.|
|Other Authors:||Ryan, Patrick John, 1831-1911.|