Newspaper Clipping, [Coad's Galvantic Battery & Insulated Poles], January 23, 1850.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/. [1/5/10] Newspaper clipping from the [Herbimer} Journal. Testimonials about Coad's device. Clipping in annotated with citation.