Prof. Coad of Philadelphia, From: The Herald of Freedom, [April 6, 1848?].
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/. [1/4/25] Annotated newspaper article attached to American Catholic Historical Society stationery. Annotation mentions Bishop Kenrick.