Coad's Electro Galvanic Battery, From: The Sentinel Whig of Somerville N.J., June 17, 1845.

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/. [1/4/24] Annotated newspaper article attached to American Catholic Historical Society stationery.

Published: 1845
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:255534