"Rev. Jeremiah O'Donogh who chose the site for and begin to build present St. Patrick's in Norristown, 1860," [n.d.].

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/10/9] Handwritten note "Rev. Jeremiah O'Donogh who chose the site for and begin to build present St. Patrick's in Norristown, 1860. Succeeded Fr. Nugent and was followed by Fr. O'haran there. Donated by Mr Geo. D. Wolff."

Language: English
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:251945