Circular: "Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood, War Department." From: Timothy O'Leary, May 1, 1869.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ [1/14/31] Printed Circular from Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood. "General Orders No. 1"
|Main Author:||O'Leary, Timothy.|
|Other Authors:||O’Neill, John, 1834-1878., Fenian Brotherhood.|