Deed for a lot of ground in Pitt Township, Pennsylvania for James Buchanan and Arther H. McClelland, witnessed by N. L. Derrick and April 10, 1845.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ [1/2/9] Docketed: "LC 126 22"
|Main Author:||Derrick, N. L.|
|Other Authors:||Patton, W.|