St. Peter's Church, Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ Preliminary metadata. Box 1. "The old church founded A.D. 1857" "New church corner-stone laid Aug. 2, 1874."
|Main Author:||Packard, Herbert S.|
|Other Authors:||Butler, William H.|
Philadelphia: Packard & Butler.