The Catholic Herald

This collection gathers together issues of the newspaper The Catholic Herald, published in Philadelphia from 1833 under a variety of titles. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/
Digitization status: Ongoing.