Bishop's Bank

This collection brings together materials from the Bishop's Bank in Philadelphia. Established by Bishop Kenrick in 1848 and managed by noted Philadelphia Catholic Mark Anthony Frenaye. For more information about the Bank view the article Bishop's Bank http://www.pahrc.net/index.php/the-bishops-bank/ For more information, kindly contact the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia , PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/