Letter, To: Archbishop Cajetan Bedini, From: Bishop John Neumann, C.SS.R., July 1, 1858.
40.32 1/14/1. Neumann erected the Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament in the Church of St. Slphonsus, Philadelphia, and the Church of the Sacred Heart, Conewago. These materials are owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/.
|Main Author:||Neumann, John, Saint, 1811-1860.|