Letter, To: Bishop Kenrick, From: Propagation of the Faith, August 12, 1838.
2/30/3 - 30.308 Faculty of erecting stations of the cross. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/.
|Main Author:||Propagation of the Faith.|