Letter, To: Archbishop Peter Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, February 27, 1850.
1/43/2 - 30.189 Mother St. John of the Sisters of St. Joseph; St. John's Orphanage (12th and Chestnut) St. Joseph's Hospital; John Lamay; death of Bishop Flaget. These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ "
|Main Author:||Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.|