Letter, To: Archbishop Peter Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, November 4, 1848.

1/40/2 - 30.176Image printed on stationery with caption "Murphy, Baltimore".Sisters of the Good Shepherd; Property in Hamilton Village; Our Mother of Sorrows; St. John's Orphanage; Cathedral Cemetery; St. Philip's School; Mr. Snyder, a convert from Lutheranism; Mother St. John; California and Mexican Priests.These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ "

Main Author: Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.
Language: Latin
Published: 1848
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:201301