Letter, To: Archbishop Peter Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, June 1, 1848.
1/39/3 - 30.172 Pallium being brought from Rome by Father James O'Connor; Van de Velde for Chicago; Spalding; James F. Wood. These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ "
|Main Author:||Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.|