Letter, To: Archbishop Peter Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, November 30, 1847.
1/37/5 - 30.164 Henry Major; George Allen; Daniel Desmond; Augustinians and suit for damages to St. Augustine's; Opening of teh new St. Augustine's. These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ "
|Main Author:||Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.|