Letter, To: Bishop Peter Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, January 19, 1847.
1/36/1 - 30.154 Sisters of St. Joseph; St. John's orphanage; Sisters of Notre Dame; foundation of Eden Hall. These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ "
|Main Author:||Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.|