Letter, To: Bishop Peter Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, December 16, 1846.
1/35/4 - 30.152 Presbyterian Church in Southwark now Kenrick's; Sisters of St. Joseph; Christian Brothers; Sisters of St. Joseph coming from St. Louis to Philadelphia; St. John's orphanage; Pottsville. These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ "
|Main Author:||Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.|