Letter, To: Right Revd. P.R. Kenrick, From: Bishop Francis Kenrick, June 3, 1846.
1/34/1 - 30.144 Arrival of his eyeglasses; conversion of Henry Major; plans for building the Cathedral and architects. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ "
|Main Author:||Kenrick, Francis Patrick, 1798-1863.|