Letter, To: Right Rev. Bishop Kenrick, From: M.A. Frenaye, June 17, 1847.
1/11/1 - 30.49 Fragment; preparations for new Cathedral residence at St. John's occupied by Bishop Kenrick for the first time on 6/23. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ "
|Main Author:||Frenaye, Marc Antony, 1783-1873.|