Letter, To: Right Rev. Dr. Kenrick, From: M.A. Frenaye, December 31, 1837.

1/2/6 - 30.09 Problem of establishing St. John's as the Cathedral Church. These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/.

Main Author: Frenaye, Marc Antony, 1783-1873.
Language: English
Published: 1837
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:200512