Letter, To: Right Rev. Dr. Kenrick, From: M.A. Frenaye, December 31, 1837 and January 1, 1838.
1/2/5 - 30.08 Mentions Kenrick's plan to make St. John's the Cathedral Church and move from St. Mary's. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/.
|Main Author:||Frenaye, Marc Antony, 1783-1873.|