New Jersey Catholic Journal, v. III, no. 27 May 25, 1889.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia , PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/ Pages 2-8 are missing the bottom half of the page.
Trenton, NJ : The Journal Publishing Company