New Jersey Catholic Journal, v. II, no. 15, March 10, 1888.

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia , PA 19149.  For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/

Language: English
Published: Trenton, NJ : The Journal Publishing Company 1888
Subjects:
Online Access: https://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:200285