New Jersey Catholic Journal

This Trenton, New Jersey Catholic newspaper started in 1886 and continued until at least 1889. Only selected issues are available, and are organized by volume. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia , PA 19149.  For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/

Digitization status: Complete.