Deutsche Warschauer Zeitung

This German language newspaper started publication in 1915 upon the conquest of Warsaw by the Imperial German Army in World War One and ceased publication in 1918 at the end of the war.     Villanova owns: 2 Jahr, Nr. 3 (4 Jan. 1916) through 2 Jahr., Nr. 299 (28 Oct. 1916); Digitization status: ongoing.

Showing 1 - 20 of 199 Items