Letter, To: Thomas C. Middleton, D.D. From: George D. Ashley, August 16, 1898.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19149. For more information please see: http://www.chrc-phila.org/
The enclosure is a typescript copy of Grace Church's history, in Carthage, New York, and the Instrument of Consecration dated 12 September 1867.