These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: [1/14/39]

More Details
Permanent Link

Full TitleCircular: "Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood, War Department." From: T. O'Leary , May 1, 1869.
Author O'Leary, Timothy.
Date Added 11 January 2014
Language English
Publish Date 1869-05-01
Source ACHS Fenian Brotherhood
Topic Fenian Brotherhood.