Catholic Club of Philadelphia Records, 1871-1923

The Catholic Club of Philadelphia, formerly the De Sales Institute of Philadelphia, was founded January 2, 1877. The Club offered wealthy men of a certain socioeconomic background cultural, intellectual, and social opportunities.

This collection contains administrative records, including by-laws and reports, as well as general correspondence. Programs, souvenirs, and ephemera related to club-sponsored events and events sponsored by other local Catholic societies are also included. The collection also contains newspaper clippings, N.C.W.C. news releases from May--July 1923, and miscellaneous pamphlets, cards and circulars.

Kindly see the online Finding Aid. For more information, kindly contact the Catholic Historical Research Center of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia (CHRC) 6740 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia , PA 19149. For more information please see:

Digitization status: completed.

Showing 1 - 20 of 114 Items