About the Collections
Villanova University's Digital Library initiative assembles, presents, and preserves digital collections that support the teaching and research of the campus and the global community of scholars. We work with faculty, staff and regional partners to select and develop resources that enhance access for a wide range of disciplines and audiences.
We work with faculty, staff and regional partners to select and develop tools that enhance access to a wide range of resources for specific disciplines and audiences. Ranging from digitization of Villanova Dissertations and Theses, to digital preservation of faculty fulltext publications, the Digital Library actively solicits project ideas and materials for digitization from community members; please contact the Digital Library Team with your idea for a new digital project.
News & Updates
- Now in proofreading: The Fiction Factory08/18/2014
- Content Roundup – Third Week – August 201408/15/2014
- Content Roundup – Second Week – August 201408/08/2014
- eBook available: The Spruce Street Tragedy08/07/2014
- Content Roundup – First Week – August 201408/01/2014
For more articles visit Blue Electrode, the Digital Library blog.