Dedication ceremonies of the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul Philadelphia, Nov. 20th 1864.
Image from Patrick Coad Family Papers. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!