Dedication of the Bronze Statue of Elbert Hubbard by Jerome Connor, June 19, 1930.
OH 1/24/1 1p. " . . . as it stands today on the Roycroft Campus at East Aurora, New York. The hand cut stone base upon which the Statue stands was designed and cut by Mr. Connor at his studio in Dublin, Ireland. The sculptor's intimate friendship and association with Elbert Hubbard during several of the earlier years of Roycroft evolution, made him eminently fitting to do this spendid piece of work. Unveiled and dedicated on Elbert Hubbard's Seventy-fourth Birthday, June 19, 1930."