Seal and Letter, To: Eleanor C. Donnelly From: Rev. Charles W. Collins, August 27, 1898.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see:
|Main Author:||Collins, Charles W., Rev.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!